- Head north on I-43.
- Take the WI-57N exit which veers left from I-43.
- Stay on WI-57N through Plymouth, Kiel, and New Holstein (rather than turning left on CTY CR-J as directed by Google Maps, which takes you through Elkhart Lake).
- As you near Chilton, you will pass McDonald’s on the left.
- At the first traffic light, turn right onto WI-151N.
- Take the fourth left onto Irish Road (about 1 mile, by Wal-Mart).
- Briess is the first business on the left..
- From the General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee, Briess is about 90 miles north or a 1-1/2 hour drive in good traffic and good weather.
- Get Map
From Green Bay
- Head east on WI-172.
- Take the Riverside Drive/WI-57 exit.
- Turn left at WI-57S.
- As you enter Chilton, turn left onto Breed Street at the Mobile Gas Station (not onto "Center Road" as directed by Google Maps).
- Proceed about 1 mile then, at the bottom of the hill, turn right onto Irish Road by the Chilton Industrial park sign.
- Go about 1-1/2 miles.
- Briess will be on the right, across from Wal-Mart.
- From the Austin Straubel International Airport in Green Bay, Briess is about 35 miles south or a 45-minute drive in good traffic and good weather.
- Get Map
Return to Top
Briess Malt & Ingredients Co.
625 S. Irish Rd.
PO Box 229
Chilton, WI 53014
T: (920) 849-7711
F: (920) 849-4277
Toll Free: 800-657-0806
Order Fax: 800-888-6258